Thursday 23 January 2014

Current fashion lusts

This is a list of things fashion related that I have seen and I love but unfortunately I don't own but wish I did, hope you enjoy!

  1. Disco pants- I love the look of high waisted disco pants, they're so versatile and easy to style. You can wear them on a night out but can style them down during the day and make them a caual trouser. I particularly love the look of crop tops with them. My top pick of disco pants would be the American apparel disco pants I navy, but just like alot of people they're slightly out of my price range
  2. High waisted jeans- Like the disco pants I adore the look of high waisted bottoms with crop tops and have been after a pair of hogh waisted jeans for ages! But I can never seem to find any I like within my budget (I'm bit of a stingy shopper)
  3. Red and black checked shirt- These shirts are the definition of georgeous and I need one of these shirts, I spent a whole shopping day a few weeks ago hunting down one of these shirts but the only one I found was crazy dear.
  4. Blouses- I am always looking a blouse but when I'm shopping I never actually look at the blouses for sale for some strange reason, ultimately the reason I don't have any.
  5. Knicker shorts- I am in dire need of a pair of these to wear under skirts and dresses when I go out,to keep my dignity in place if im wearing a particularly short skirt.
  6. Brouges- Love brouges, can never find any.
  7. Knee high socks- I adore the look of these and need a pair
  8. Chunky, oversized cardigan
  9. Waterfall cardigan - you can never have enough cardigans and I need alot more tha  i have in my life.
And that's all my current fashion lusts, at least they're all the ones I can think of at the moment, if you have found anything on this list that is the definition of beautiful or know where I can get a pair of American apparel disco pants cheapish or know of anywhere that has amazing quality ones, please tell me in the comments below!

Until next time my chickens
Follow me on Twitter: @daisyblueblogs


No comments:

Post a Comment