Monday 6 January 2014

How to apply mineral foundation

Mineral foundation for me has to be the most natural looking foundation on the market. I love
how it blends evenly onto the skin and gives good coverage, perfectly blending away imperfections while still maintaining a natural looking completion.  But there is a slight down side to mineral makeup; the application process. For a beginner it can be hard to know how much is too much and how much is too little when putting makeup on the brush, many don't know that there is a technique to applying mineral makeup and that it is a skill that needs to be mastered to create that flawless complection everyone is pinning over, but fear no more for I am here and I am going to take you through how to apply mineral makeup so that you can be sporting a flawless complection in no time.

The mineral makeup that i use is the BareMinerals original foundation in the shade fairly light.

The steps:

1. Tap your foundation pot three times into the lid.
2. Swirl your powder brush into the lid until as makeup is tucked into the bristles, i am using the real techniques powder brush but any dense powder brush will do the job.
3. BUFF makeup onto the skin in small, circular motions over your face, until happy with coverage.
4. Love it, look in the mirror and be impressed! You look flawless!

Until next time my lovelys!
Follow me on twitter: @daisyblueblogs

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried mineral foundation before, but this seems pretty straightforward, might have to give it a go! :) Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might try mineral foundation this summer as it looks so lovely and lightweight! Great tips, thank you!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete