Friday 3 January 2014

Get to know me tag!

Yes, I know this tag seems to be exclusively for youtubers but I couldn't resist. As I am new to the world of blogging I decided that I should do a 'get to know me tag' to tell you all a little about myself and because I'm the black sheep, an individual and don't have a youtube channel I'm making this a blog post, being hypster and all.
I'll put the questions at the bottom of this post so that anyone who feels like they would like to give this tag a go can copy and paste them all in one go!. If you decide to do this tag too, I'd really appreciate it if you could mention my blog in your post as I tag you all to do it! Leave a comment below if you think you might to this tag so I can take a look at yours!
So lets get cracking, shall we?

Vital stats:

Name:
BrĂ³na, plain and simple
Nicknames:
I don't have many nicknames 'Bro' and 'Bro Bro' are probably all of them.
Birthday:
22nd of June
Star sign:
I am a cancer, not the best star sign to have because of the name but I do feel the personality of a cancer suits me well
Occupation:
Student


Appearance

Hair colour:
My hair is a dark chocolate brown colour,  if that makes any sense but it does get lighter during the summer
Hair length:
Long, my hair falls to just below my boobs.
Eye colour:
Brown
Best feature:
I feel like my eyes are my best feature, mainly because most people seem to have blue eyes and I like being slightly different.
Braces:
A year and a half for the top, two years for the bottom, I absolutely hated them but my teeth are nice and straight now, so I suppose they were worth it.
Piercings:
I have three piercings, the typical single lobe piercings and I have a cartilage piercing on my right ear.
Tattoos:
Nope, no tattoos and I don't think there ever will be- I love them but I don't like the whole 'permanently on your skin' aspect of them.
Righty or lefty:
I am a righty, although I am trying (and failing) to train myself to write with my left aswell.

Firsts:

Best friend:
A girl called Rachel who I met in nursery when I was three.
Award:
I got stickers and stamps in primary school alot.
Sport:
I tried gaelic football when I was abou six or seven but quiit it soon after I started.
Real holiday:
I can't remember
Concert:
Jedward when I was about nine- 'cause I'm cool.


Favourites:

Film:
The Percy Jackson movies are my life.
Tv show:
I really like don't tell the bride. Its where the groom has to plan out the whole wedding and the bride has no say in anything, dress and all!
Colour:
Blue.
Song:
All time low dear maria or kodaline all I want ( if you haven't seen it already go watch the video for this, it really is life changing)
Restaurant:
I never eat out so I don't have one.
Store:
h&m
Book:
The Hunger Games trilogy but I would read alot of books on an app called wattpad. Amateur writers post their stories here and some of them are amazing! If you like reading you should really go check it out! Its free!
Magazine:
I don't read magazines.
Shoes:
I don't have a pair of either of these but I love Jeffery campbells and steve maddens the are just gorgeous!


Currently. ..

Feeling:
Tired, very tired it's 1.43am at the moment here.
Single or taken:
I am single.
Eating:
Im just after a plate of chips (fries to you Americans)
Listening to:
Kodaline
Thinking about:
How much I want to sleep.
Watching:
The doctor who Christmas episode that I had recorded.
Wearing:
My pyjamas because it's quarter to two while I'm writing these.


Future:

Want children:
Yep, I want two boys and a girl.
Want to be married:
Yes
Careers in mind:
A vet or something to do with biology or geography
Where do you want to live:
I want to stay in Ireland


Do you believe in:

God:
Yes
Miracles:
Yes.
Love at first sight:
No, you need to know someone before you can love them.
Ghosts:
Yes.
Aliens:
Yes.
Soul mates:
Yes.
Heaven:
Yes
Hell:
Yes
Kissing on the first date:
Yes, if it's only kissing and only if you feel something.
Yourself:
Lol, no.

So there you have it! My get to know me tag! If you got to here then congratulations,  you are a trooper! Sorry it was so long!

Until next time my lovelys!

Dont forget to follow me on twitter: @daisyblueblogs

The questions:

Vital stats:
Name
Nicknames
Birthday
Star sign
Occupation

Appearance:
Hair colour
Hair length
Eye colour
Best feature
Braces
Piercings
Tattoos
Righty or lefty

Firsts:
Best friend
Award
Sport
Real holiday
Concert

Favourites:
Film
Tv show
Colour
Song
Restaurant
Store
Book
Magazine
Shoes

Currently...
Feeling
Single or taken
Eating
Listening to
Tinking about
Watching
Wearing

Future:
Want children
Want to be married
Careers in mind
Where do you want to live

Do you believe in:
God
Aliens
Soul mates
Heaven
Hell
Kissing on the first date
Yourself








No comments:

Post a Comment