Sunday 5 January 2014

OOTD

So this is todays outfit, and admittedly my first ootd. If you like my style, please make sure to follow me, either here or on bloglovin' as there will definitely be more to come!

During the dark, dreary days of winter I like to wear something bright, I know darker shades are more suited to winter and lighter shades to spring but I can never pass up a brightly coloured jumper.
Here I am wearing an aqua coloured jumper from Exhibit and jeggings from River Island, teamed with a pair of boots, I feel like this outfit brightens up a winter day!

I added an imitation jacket from newlook to fight the chill.

And added accesories.     

Ring: New look
                                                                         Chain: unknown

                                                               And that's it for my OOTD!
                                                   Follow me on Twitter: @daisyblueblogs

No comments:

Post a Comment